Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Dear Friend Who is Always Missed Part 1

Dear my blog readers,
I want to share with you this story, about my dear friend, without him, this blog will be not existed. So thank you for reading my blog. I want to tell you all about him.

Something I wanna tell you all about my dear friend, his name is Patrick Santoso, he passed away last May.
Well, the truth is I still miss him everyday, but I know he already happy there in Heaven with Jesus Christ. 
I write this story bukan untuk membuat orang kembali jadi sedih atau seolah I still can't accept kepergiannya. Absolutely not. I just want to share all of his kindness, his goodness, his caring side and everything about him. This blog juga gak akan ada without him. 

He called me 'Fel' everytime he met me, he always put on a smile, so walaupun ketika aku lagi dalam keadaan lagi sedih atau ada pikiran pun, when I see his smile, saya pasti langsung jadi ikutan senyum. His smile itu nepa lho, jadi kita pasti secara gak langsung ikutan senyum juga, like he has a sincere smile. 

He always nice, ask me about how am I doing, how's my blog, and everything. Pernah suatu hari bulan Februari 2012, kita lagi mau UAS Semester 5, kalo malem kadang suka belajar bareng, bbm an belajar Pajak atau bahas bahan. 
Pernah aku karena suatu hal aku bener bener sedih dan gak bisa fokus padahal lagi masa ujian. I feel so alone that day, I still awake at 2 am. I update my BBM status and Twitter, "I feel so alone, nobody picked up the phone". That time, I called all of my best friend, but because it's already late, I'm sure my best friend was already asleep. 

Just a minute after that, he contacted me via BBM, he tell me, "You are not alone, Fel, but whatever you're facing just shake it off, Fel, your problem is just like a dust, if you shake it off, it will dissapear. Don't forget to pray, Fel. :)"
I feel like I have a good friend like him in the time when I feel alone. Saat-saat itu bener-bener saat yang berat buat saya, bulan Februari, tapi I feel lucky, at the time when I feel so alone, he was there. I'm blessed. 
Thank you banget ya, Pat. 

Well, sebelumnya kita sering belajar bareng, because you know, our Advance Accounting lecturer have her style in her class. We have a study group, kita harus belajar bareng, bikin pr bareng. Kita pernah belajar di McCafe, di Secret Recipe, at my house, even at campus too after class or if there is no class. 
Angeline, Me, and Nancy at McCafe

Moniqa, Jessica and Patrick at McCafe studying AKL 1

Patrick at Secret Recipe while studying AKL 1
Advance Accounting also known as AKL 1 and AKL 2, Patrick and I, Jesicca and Angeline udah satu kelompok sejak AKL 1, begitu juga ketika AKL 2, makin sering ngobrol deh kita sama cerita cerita. 
Sadly, kita udah kenal lama, cuma baru sekali pergi hangout, bener-bener jalan jalan, because usually we go to mall untuk belajar. So this time, kita bener-bener hang out. 

We went to PIK that day, pas mau berangkat Pat sempet BBM karena one of our friend, Dedy is missing! Sempet bikin panik Jesicca sama Patrick. Patrick sibuk BBM sama telepon Dedy tapi gak diangkat dan dibales, sempet bikin bingung, but luckily cepet ketemu. I can't forget that moment, really. Pat was really panic. 

We went dinner, after that we went karaoke, he sang Secret by OneRepublic and I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz.

To be continued.... There is so many things to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment