Sunday, September 2, 2012

Style Crush : Blair Waldorf

I'm doing some browsing and I found this inspiring style. I love it!
What She's Wearing
Gucci Collared Top
ICB Brush Stroke SKirt $375
Angel Jackson S/S 2011 Satchel
Alexis Bittar Druzy Droplet Necklace
L. Erickson Silk Bit Headband : $54.00
Similar Items
LOFT Petite Tie Neck Blouse $50
Jones Watercolor Pleated Skirt $59
Mason Python Print Clutch $275
What She's Wearing
Jason Wu Tie Front Flower Dress $1,795
Bvlgari Isabella Rossilini Chevron Handbag $3,400
Giada Forte Belted Cardigan $355
MCL by Matthew Campbell Laurenza Saphire Pave Drop Earrings
Similar Items
BB Dakota Pleated Hi-Low Dress $99
ModCloth Hit Zig Zag Bag $60


I think I can find the similiar one too. I'll tell you when my research is done. I love her style!
XF (X) S.M.L
Credit : http://www.gossipgirlfashion.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment